domingo, 7 de febrero de 2016



Album de LARI GOSS


Canciones Incluidas


Forever
with Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee
Chris Tomlin, Jesse Reeves
Henry van Dyke, Ludwig van Beethoven

Because We Believe
with The Church's One Foundation
Nancy Gordon, Jamie Harvill
Stone, Wesley

Above All
with When I Survey the Wondrous Cross
Lenny LeBlanc, Paul Baloche
Newton, Watts, Gregorian Chant

Rise Up and Praise Him
with Rejoice, the Lord Is King
Paul Baloche, Gary Sadler
Charles Wesley, John Darwall

Before the Throne of God AboveVikki Cook, Charity Bancroft
Draw Me Close
with I Am Thine, O Lord
Kelly Carpenter
Fanny J. Crosby, William H. Doane

My Redeemer Lives
with Redeemed
Reuben Morgan
Fanny Crosby, William Kirkpatrick

Pour My Love on You
with My Jesus, I Love Thee
Dan Dean, Gary Sadler
William R. Featherston, Adoniram J. Gordon

Rock of Ages
with How Firm a Foundation
Rita Baloche
Joseph Funk, John Rippon

Breath of the Spirit
with Spirit of the Living God





PISTAS: $2000.-
DEMOS: $100
PARTITURAS $300.-

ESCUCHAR PREVIEW





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario